Saturday, January 21, 2012

2011 Memory Mission Trailer

During our trip to the Dominican Republic, Lifetouch was constantly filming, capturing the moments both with still photography and video. Watching the trailer has me ready to rush back to Constanza to continue the work.

Lifetouch Memory Mission 2011 - Trailer

I appear in the trailer at the 2:25 mark asking the question Jan Haeg asked of us all, "Is it more important to be interested or interesting?" This question was the subject of a past blog entry: http://www.ncpoy.blogspot.com/2011/12/is-it-more-important-to-be-interested.html

The trip was absolutely amamzing! It was life-changing and worth every moment of worry over the to-do list that was growing at home. I hope that you have an opportunity to experience a trip like this. Thanks Lifetouch!

1 comment:

  1. I have been on a few mission trips with organizations and I always tell people that I feel like I get more out of giving in those times than the ones who do the receiving!
    Also, your question about "Is it more important to be interested or interesting?" is one I ask in my 5Fprep program when I talk about the importance of building great friendships. I tell the students in the program that if they become interested in the people they interact with, then more people will want to be their friends, rather than the alternative where the student worries more about being interesting!

    ReplyDelete